The period of work: Since October 2000 till 2003 worked as the chief of department well workover in Open Society «TATNEFT» Oil and Gas Production Department Aznakaevskneft" (3 industrial buildings were build under my management, 9 workover rig, 130 subordinates). Since 2003 I am working as Deputy chief of department well servicing and workover, 18 well workover rig, 260 subordinates.
In the company: Open Society «TATNEFT» Oil and Gas Production Department Aznakaevskneft
- Development of an operating plan well workover on the basis of studying geophysical materials on wells, studying of the previous repairs, designs of wells, regulating documents, instructions;
- Development of operative and strategic decisions on well workover;
- Development of organizational - technical actions;
- The control of performance of the planned works;
- Development and the coordination of the necessary documentation;
- Maintenance of the correct organization and safe conducting technological processes and manufactures of works according to projects;
- The organization and the control above performance of works on introduction of new engineering and the "know-how", mechanization of labour-intensive processes, rationalization and test of new kinds of the deep equipment of wells and distribution of preliminary recommendations;
- Formation of offers in development of new technologies which realization conducts to increase of results on decrease (reduction) of expenses at well workover.
- Achievement of key parameters of efficiency of well workover;
- Application of enhanced oil recovery;
- Estimating expenses for manufacture of well workover.
Development of business - plans, commercial agreements and contracts.
The works spent at major well workover:
- Hermetic sealing a production casing;
- Transition to other horizon;
- Сompletion for injection wells;
- Rise of cement behind a production casing and conductor casing;
- Introduction of the dual completion equipment;
- Processing bottom zones;
- Liquidations of failure on a wells and cleaning bottom from extraneous subjects (fishing);
- Deepening current bottom well (drilling, milling);
- Preparation of hydraulic fracturing;
- Introduction of Dual Completion System;
- Acid Treatment;
- Enhanced oil recovery;
- Workover Rig Experience, Cementing, Fishing and other.